|Antidote to Common Poisons|
Counteracts the effects of common poisons
Antidote to Common Poisons (or Antidote for Common Poisons) is a potion that counteracts ordinary poisons, such as bites and stings from a variety of creatures
- One Bezoar
- Two Measures of Standard Ingredient
- One Pinch of Unicorn Horn
- Two Mistletoe berries
- Add 1 Bezoar to the mortar
- Crush into a very fine powder using the pestle
- Add 4 measures of the crushed Bezoar to your cauldron
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to your cauldron
- Heat to a medium temperature for 5 seconds then wave your wand.
- Leave to brew on medium heat and return after 40 minutes with a Pewter Cauldron, 34 minutes with a Brass cauldron and 30 minutes with a copper cauldron. Potion will appear a shade of green when it is ready.
- Add 1 pinch of Unicorn Horn carefully to your cauldron. A white "poof" will burst upward when Unicorn horn is added.
- Stir 2 times, clockwise
- Add 2 Mistletoe Berries to your cauldron. The potions will turn a blue hue after the berries are added.
- Stir 2 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
If the potion is made successfully, the liquid will be teal in colour.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 1 successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not 1, then it is a failed attempt.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or create a foul order, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.