|Antidote to Common Poisons|
Counteracts the effects of common poisons
- One Bezoar
- Two Measures of Standard Ingredient
- One Pinch of Unicorn Horn
- Two Mistletoe berries
- Add 1 Bezoar to the mortar
- Crush into a very fine powder using the pestle
- Add 4 measures of the crushed Bezoar to your cauldron
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to your cauldron
- Heat to a medium temperature for 5 seconds then wave your wand.
- Leave to brew on medium heat and return after 40 minutes with a Pewter Cauldron, 34 minutes with a Brass cauldron and 30 minutes with a copper cauldron. Potion will appear a shade of green when it is ready.
- Add 1 pinch of Unicorn Horn carefully to your cauldron. A white "poof" will burst upward when Unicorn horn is added.
- Stir 2 times, clockwise
- Add 2 Mistletoe Berries to your cauldron. The potions will turn a blue hue after the berries are added.
- Stir 2 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
If the potion is made successfully, the liquid will be teal in colour.
There no none dangers associated with attempting to brew this potion.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or create a foul order, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.
When drank, this potion alleviates a variety of simple and ordinary poisons.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 1 to successful brew.