- Six snake fangs
- Four horned slugs
- Two porcupine quills
- Add 6 snake fangs to the mortar.
- Crush into a fine powder using the pestle.
- Add 4 measures of the crushed fangs to your cauldron.
- Heat the mixture oh high for 10 seconds til it turns red.
- Wave your wand.
- Leave to brew and return after 45 minutes with a Pewter Cauldron, 37 minutes with a Brass cauldron, and 33 minutes with a copper cauldron. The potion will appear pink when ready.
- Add 4 horned slugs to your cauldron til it turns purple.
- Take the cauldron off the fire before adding the next ingredient.
- Add 2 porcupine quills to your cauldron.
- Stir 5 times, clockwise til the potion turns blue.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
If the potion is made successfully, there will be pink smoke raising from the cauldron.
The cauldron must be taken off the fire before adding the porcupine quills If the cauldron is not removed from the fire, it will melt and create a horrid odour, and if it spills will cause the skin to erupt in vicious boils.
Improper brewing of this potion can have reverse affects and will cause boils, instead of curing them.
Putting Bulbadox powder in a cauldron before brewing this potions will result in the cauldron exploding. It is recommended to not do this.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.
When drank, this potion will cure a variety of boils
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 2 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 2, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt.