Makes the drinker confused
Greenish - Yellow
- Nine Lovage Leaves
- Flobberworm Mucas
- Two Pungous Onion
- Four Alihotsy Leaves
- Six Daisy Petals
- Using a wand, levitate 2 Pungous Onions to the cutting board.
- Carefully cut the Pungous Onions into this strips and levitate them into the cauldron.
- Add 9 Lovage Leaves to the mortar.
- Add 6 Daisy Petals into the mortar.
- Grind the Lovage Leaves and Daisy Petals into a thin paste using the pestle.
- Add all of the mixture into the cauldron.
- Leave to brew on high heat and return after 45 minutes with a Pewter Cauldron, 35 minutes with a Brass cauldron and 25 minutes with a copper cauldron. Potion will appear a shade of purple when it is ready.
- Remove the cauldron from the heat.
- Add 7 drops of Flobberworm Mucas into the cauldron.
- Allow the brew to thicken for 4 minutes.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
If brewed correctly, the potion should be a thick greenish - yellow colour.
It is advised to avoid contact with the Pungous Onion, as they should be handled delicately. The use of a wand is recommended. If the Pungous Onion is not cut correctly, they will release a strong pungent odor that will cause excessive eye irritation and force one to cry.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or create a foul order, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.
When drank, the drinker becomes quite confused. So much so that sdd ssliuyb aww jus aybawb for a temporary time.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 13 to successful brew.