Memory loss. I.E. Makes the drinker forget.
- 2 drops of Lethe River Water
- 2 Valerian Sprigs
- 2 measures of Standard Ingredient
- 4 Mistletoe Berries
- Add 2 drops of Lethe River Water to your cauldron
- Gently heat for 20 seconds
- Add 2 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise.
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 60 minutes with a pewter cauldron, 53 minutes with a brass cauldron, and 45 minutes with a copper cauldron. Potion will glow white when ready.
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 4 Mistletoe Berries to the mortar
- Crush into a medium-fine powder using the pestle
- Add 2 pinches of the crushed mixture to your cauldron
- Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise til the potion turn orange.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Potion will appear orange in colour if brewed correctly.
Over use of mistletoe berries will render the potion inert and will instead cause stomach pains in the drinker.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or create a foul order, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.
The drinker will find themselves quite forgetful, even forgetting what they were doing prior to drinking this potion.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 5 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 5, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt or producing a dud.