Memory loss. I.E. Makes the drinker forget.
Forgetfulness Potion is a potion which causes short term memory loss in the drinker.
- 2 drops of Lethe River Water
- 2 Valerian Sprigs
- 2 measures of Standard Ingredient
- 4 Mistletoe Berries
- Add 2 drops of Lethe River Water to your cauldron
- Gently heat for 20 seconds
- Add 2 Valerian Sprigs to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise.
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 45-60 minutes. Potion will glow white when ready
- Add 2 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 4 Mistletoe Berries to the mortar
- Crush into a medium-fine powder using the pestle
- Add 2 pinches of the crushed mixture to your cauldron
- Stir 5 times, anti-clockwise til the potion turn orange.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Potion will appear orange in colour if brewed correctly
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 5 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 5, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt or producing a dud.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.