Kill and Damages Plant Life
- Two blobs of Flobberworm mucus
- Two measures Horklump juice
- Four crushed Lionfish spines
- Two measures of Standard Ingredient
- Add 4 lionfish spines to the mortar
- Crush into a rough powder using the pestle
- Add 2 measurements of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Crush into a rough powder
- Add 3 measures of the crushed mixture to your cauldron
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 60 minutes with a pewter cauldron, 51 minutes with a brass cauldron, and 45 minutes with a copper cauldron.
- Add 2 measures of Horklump juice to your cauldron
- Heat to a medium temperature for 10 seconds
- Add 2 blobs of Flobberworm mucus to your cauldron while it's still on the heat
- Stir 4 times, clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion
If brewed correctly, this potion will appear lime green in colour.
Drinking this potion will result in sever vomiting and sharp reduction in health.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or create a foul order, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.
When poured upon plants, it causes them to wilt and die. In larger breed of plant life, it can cause damage, requiring large amounts to kill the plant, such as a tree.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 10 to successful brew.