Causes the drinker's hair to grow out rapidly
Manegro Potion is a potion which causes hair to grow rapidly in the drinker.
- 1 Chinese Chomping Cabbage
- 3 Fresh Nettle Leaves
- 1 Burdock Root
- 4 drops of Rose Oil
- 2 measures of Standard Ingredient
- Calm the Chinese Chomping Cabbage by distracting it with a carrot. When distracted, carefully whisper compliments to the cabbage to soothe it.
- Carefully place 1 Chinese Chomping Cabbage into the cauldron.
- Heat on low for 15 seconds til it turns a pale brown.
- Add 1 Burdock Root to the Mortar.
- While adding 4 drops of Rose Oil, grind the Burdock Root into the thick paste.
- Add 6 scoops of paste to the cauldron
- Leave to brew and return after 20 minutes with a Pewter Cauldron, 17 minutes with a Brass cauldron, and 13 minutes with a copper cauldron. The potion will appear yellow when ready.
- Pluck 3 Fresh Nettle Leaves and place them into the mortar.
- Add 2 measures of Standard ingredient to the mortar.
- Using the pestle, mash the Fresh Nettle Leaves and Standard Ingredient into a gooey mixture.
- Add all contents of the mortar to the cauldron.
- Stir clockwise 3 times.
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
Potion will appear green in colour if brewed correctly
Chinese Chomping Cabbage: Using an agitated cabbage may cause excessive bubbling within the cauldron. These bubble bursts can result in total hair loss upon contact. Chinese Chomping Cabbage also have an uncanny desire to chomp and attempt to eat anything and everything in sight. Many novice potioneer have reported having to replace their potion books at the result of these carnivorous roughage. Careful, they bite.
Nettle Leaves: Nettle leaves have a tendency to cause stinging when touched. It is recommended to use gloves when handling them.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 3 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 3, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt or producing a dud.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.