Causes enlargement on contact
Forest Green Coloured
Swelling Solution is a potion which causes instant swelling in whatever it touches. This solution is only effective against living things and is typically applied topically by pouring or splashing. The antidote to this solution is the Deflating Draught.
- Add 2 scoops of dried nettles to the mortar
- Add 3 puffer-fish eyes to the mortar
- Crush into a medium-fine powder
- Add 2 measures of the crushed mix to your cauldron
- Heat on a medium temperature for twenty seconds
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 3 hours for a pewter cauldron, 2 hours and 30 minutes for a brass cauldron, and 2 hours for a copper cauldron.
- Add 1 bat spleen to the cauldron
- Stir 4 times, anti-clockwise
- Heat to low for 30 seconds
- Wave your wand to complete the potion.
The Swelling Solution will appear a forest green in colour if brewed correctly.
Careful handling must be considered due to the solution causing swelling upon topical contact. It recommended that stiring be done cautiously so as not to induce splashing.
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 8 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 8, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt or producing a dud.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.