Prevents the drinker from falling asleep. Also awakens from drugging or concussion.
Wideye Potion (also known as the Awakening Potion) is a potion that prevents the drinker from falling asleep and can also be used to awaken someone from drugging or concussion. It acts as an antidote for some mild sleep inducing potions, such as the Sleeping Draught and can pre-nullify the effects of the Drowsiness Draught.
- Six snake fangs
- Four measures of Standard Ingredient
- Six dried Billywig stings
- Two sprigs of Wolfsbane
- Add 6 Snake fangs to the mortar
- Add 4 measures of Standard Ingredient to the mortar
- Add 6 Dried Billywig Stings to your cauldron
- Heat on a medium temperature for 30 seconds
- Finely crush the ingredients in the mortar
- Add 4 measures of the crushed ingredients to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, clockwise
- Wave your wand
- Leave to brew and return in 8 hours (Copper), 14 hours (Brass), or 23 hours (Pewter).
- Add 2 sprigs of Wolfsbane to your cauldron
- Stir 3 times, anti-clockwise
- Wave your wand to complete the potion
This potion requires a Potions Skill Level of 3 in order to be a chance at a successful brew. If your Potions Skill is not at least 3, then it has a high chance of being a failed attempt or producing a dud.
There is NOTHING in this potion that will cause it to explode, create a toxic fume, or any other dangers that are NOT listed on this page.